Hormel Foods Corporation Agglomeration Line Operator I 3rd Shift in Sparta, Wisconsin
- Safe operation of assigned equipment.
- Fill processing equipment with raw product.
- Fill and verify weight of containers within their required specifications of product.
- Operate labeling equipment and place band or seal on containers.
- Package and stack finished product containers for shipping, using pallets as required.
- Observe and report any possible equipment maintenance needs to your supervisor.
- Follow Century Foods International policies, safety rules, Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and SQF2000 procedures.
- Comply with all Century Foods and customer operating procedures.
- Assist in all other duties assigned by supervisor and/or management.
Shift Hours - 10pm-6am Sun-Thurs OT as necessary
Pay Rate - $15.00 per hour
Includes an additional $1.10 per hour shift differential
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled